The First Win of The Season

It was my third baseball game top  of the second inning and I was on the mound.the first batter walked up to the plate.I  threw 2 strikes and then the batter hit it right in between 2nd and shortstop and made it to1st.After That the next batter walked up to the plate and I walked him. After That I  walked one more person then I struck one person out.Fianley then my team got 2 more outs and we switched.

it was 3-0. I  was next up to bat and one of my teammates just got walked.I  was was at the plate and the pitcher threw one strike and then I hit it right at the pitcher and he threw me out at first.After That we got 5 runs so we had to switch.then one of my friends was pitching and and he got 1 out and the the other team scored 5 runs so we switched.it was the bottom of the second inning and my team was up to bat I was up 3rd and the2 people before me got walked I was at the plate and on the second pitch the pitcher hit me right on the side of my leg.After that  some buddy hit me home and then my team got 5 runs and that was ball game it was our first win of the season 13-9.